____________________________

____________________________

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Day 15 - The people pleaser




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take on the character of the ‘people pleaser’, instead of accepting and allowing myself to do what is best for all, in all moments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put my own self-interest of pleasing others, instead of doing what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I put my own self-interest of people pleasing ahead of doing what is best for all, I am in fact abusing others as myself in this life and manifesting consequences.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand the moments of when I go into a people pleasing mode in the name of self-interest, in order to avoid conflict.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a people pleasing character is a harmless character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify keeping the ‘people pleasing’ character around through the belief that it is harmless, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that the people pleasing character is not only limiting to self and others, but also acts as a pre-occupation and deterrent to sorting out the mess in this world, because the ‘people pleaser’ will always avoid looking for any solutions and constantly try to manipulate and divert away from what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the prolonging of the abuse and suffering in this world through the acceptance and allowance of the people pleasing character, instead of accepting and allowing myself to do what is best for all always.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed self abuse and the abuse of others in this world through people pleasing, just so that I can avoid conflict, which is actually the direction I must take in order to get to know myself and do what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the thought of being in conflict and feeling ‘out of control’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of being in conflict and feeling out of control, and the negative emotion of fear, thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid conflict out of fear of changing to that what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to give myself the opportunity to walk through conflict and separation that I have created, in order to do what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give all authority up to my mind in self-interest, instead of doing what is best for all as myself.

When and as I see myself playing the people pleasing character and looking to avoid conflict, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am.

I see/realize/understand that in avoiding conflict, as the people pleaser character, I am placing limitations on myself and others in the forcing of a beingness within a narrow set of parameters, that I believe to be life, when it is actually just living within an addiction to fear within myself in order to perpetuate a false sense of self in self-interest.

I see/realize/understand that the people pleasing character is in fact a great abuser in this life, as it will constantly try to manipulate and deceive to divert one from facing conflict and doing what is best for all.

I see/realize/understand that in avoiding conflict, I am in fact avoiding the facing of myself and what I have accepted and allowed in self-interest.

I commit myself to support myself to stop the people pleasing character, through remaining here in the moment as the expression of who I am in breath within the physical.

I commit myself to face myself as the conflict/separation that I have accepted and allowed.

I commit myself to support myself when walking through the conflict through writing, self-forgiveness, self-corrective application and physically through remaining here within breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment