____________________________

____________________________

Monday 23 December 2013

Day 24 - Aspirations for Greatness? (part 1)






In regards to my future, I always thought that one day I would become a Vice President of a company.  For some reason not the President (I fear having too much notoriety), or not even an entry level personnel (fear of being a bottom-feeder), or not the owner (fear the responsibility), or not this or not that.  It was always specific and that was an upper-level manger like a VP.  That is what I believed that my Desteni would be.  

I look at these figures in a company as more than, like they are all that and a bag of chips.  People to look up to, to stride to be like.  They are just more important than everyday peons.  They are in a league of their own.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I will be a higher level manager someday at a large company.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that becoming a higher-level manager at a large company is my destiny and that if I don’t meet this vision, I will somehow not meet my life objective.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the full-fillment of my life within the narrow vision of wearing a suit and tie everyday to work as an ‘important’ manager in a large company.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define upper-level managers as more important and more valuable than others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the worth of a person based on my own created belief of what the world system would value that person on.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that the current monetary compensation people receive, as per their defined ‘position’ in the world system, exists because of the collective acceptances and allowances, which include my own.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to subscribe to the notion that those that are more instrumental and pivotal in upholding the structure of the current world system are also more important, more valuable and ultimately more-than, and thus should be respected and perceived as such.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blindly follow and manipulate myself into believing that upholding the current abusive world system is a respectable and valuable plight that is worthy of being regarded as more than.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that in seeking to be respectable, valuable and held in high regard within a strong/pivotal position within the world system, I am in fact separating myself from myself and saying that I define myself and all life here in the moment as less than, within a polarity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from those that I see as upholding the world system currently, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that I am equally responsible for upholding the current system through the acceptances and allowances that exist within myself.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that my starting point for desiring/wanting to be important to the world system is based in the fear of not having any value and believing that this idea is in fact true.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the thought of ‘not having any value, because I don’t have a lot of money or power in the current system’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of ‘not having any value, because I don’t have a lot of money or power in the current system’, and the negative emotion of fear, thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I don’t have any money in the current system, because, comparatively I don’t have a lot of money and power.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that value comes equally as the physical as proven in the birth and death of each person.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that the systems that exist currently are only able to function in this existence with the platform/foundation of the physical earth.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that the true value of any person is equal, as the physical foundation, in which we are all made, is from the same earth, which is the ultimate value.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my self-directive principle and perception of this world to a belief system that arbitrarily assigns value to an entity, when in fact that entity is from the same source and is ultimately of equal value to that of any other entity in equality and oneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment