____________________________

____________________________

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Day 17 - Believing in my 'gut feel' and runaway thoughts (opinionated character)




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blindly place my FAITH in the religion of myself, without taking into consideration common sense and investigating things for myself.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to investigate to the fullest in the physical for definitive evidence everything that I have ever waged an opinion on through ‘gut feel’ and thoughts.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that ‘things are not always what they appear to be in my mind’ as I have showed countless times, time and time again through imagining what other people that I haven’t met look like, or blaming others for their ill-intentions, only to find out that I was wrong, and ASS-U-ME-D my thoughts were correct.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ASS-U-ME the worst all of the time and dive into a frenzy of paranoia, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that the opinion that I push onto myself and accept and allow within myself is simply an opinion and does not have any valid bearing in this physical word, but simply shows the extent of abuse that I accept and allow.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allow myself to see/realize/understand why it is that I accept and allow baseless ‘opinions’ to ‘MAKE-UP’ my beingness as a particular character.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand the character that I am trying to protect through the fueling of my ruthless/ever-churning secret mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the ‘Opinionated’ / ‘Blame’ / ‘Judgment’ characters to exist within myself as the prime example of the pure evil that I accept and allow within myself.

When and as I see myself take on an opinion of something through thoughts/backchat/gut-feel beliefs – I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am – I see/realize/understand that I am in the process of acting out the ‘Opinionated Character’ in complete disregard to all that exist within my world.  I see/realize/understand that this character is adamant that it is ‘right’ and has the ‘right’ to believe that it is ‘Right’ through the narrow and limited viewpoint that I see the world in.  I see/realize/understand that in formulating an unwaivering opinion, through inventing a story, especially if it is accusatory and defaming towards others, is the opposite of life and shows the self-interested nature that I accept and allow in the moment.  I commit myself to stop these thoughts and take the time to investigate exactly what it is that I am protecting through the secret mind, through playing the opinionated character.  I commit myself to drop / ‘let go’ of my opinion, and stop any new formulation of opinions, without further examining actual proof, instead of re-Lying on a specific set of information from one source/viewpoint or my own baseless ‘Thoughts’ / ‘Backchat’.  I commit myself to walk in the wake of common sense here as that is what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment