____________________________

____________________________

Thursday 14 November 2013

Day 19 - Escaping through video games (Part 2)


(For context, refer to Day 18 - Escaping through video games (part 1)http://corporatemercenarylife.blogspot.ca/2013/11/day-18-escaping-through-video-games.html#.UoOEWCdstAI
When and as I see myself go into guilt/regret for playing hours and hours of video games, as I feel like I have ‘fallen’, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am.  I see/realize/understand that the past is the past, and if I make the present about the past, I am not really living here and am once again losing myself to the mind.  I see/realize/understand that I can’t change the past and can only move myself here as the present in what is best for all  I see/realize/understand that by continuing the cycle of guilt and regret, I solidify patterns within myself that ultimately create consequences.  – I commit myself to stop any guilt/regret for playing video games and apparently ‘wasting time’, and move here in the moment in the realization that by dwelling on the past, I take away from the opportunity here in the present to do what is best for all.
When and I see myself go into judgment of another for playing video games for more than a couple of hours straight, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am. – I see/realize/understand that when I judge another playing many hours of video games, I am in fact judging myself.  I see/realize/understand that I have also played video games for hours on end.- I commit myself to support another that is playing hours and hours of video games, as I would myself.  I commit myself to stop judging playing video games as something inferior to do, as a waste of time, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that judgment of anothers way and ultimately accepting and allowing separation from another is the most abusive use of time.  I commit myself to support myself to stop the judgment of another that plays hours and hours of videogames.
When and as I see myself move to play a video game because of a hidden urge/pulling towards it, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am. – I see/realize/understand that by following this urge/pull towards playing a video game, I am abdicating my own self-directive principle and have already come to the point of being a perfect mind-slave that moves purely through mind-made impulses.  I see/realize/understand that the more that I practice walking through the urges and remaining in the physical, the more I will give myself the opportunity to be the self-directive principle. – I commit myself to support myself to move past the thoughts/imaginations and urges to play video games.  I commit myself to play video games from the starting point of making a decision as myself here in the physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment