____________________________

____________________________

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Day 47 - Bullying in the office place




For context please refer to:

Day 46 - Bullying in the office place (Part 1)


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that specific people that I work with are power eager, power ready and power hungry people, who act solely on their self-interested nature to appease higher-up bosses, so that they can feel important and powerful, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that these people offer a mirror to myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that this abusive power hungry nature that I have come to see in other people is the same abusive power hungry nature that exists within myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'play' the victim and believe that I am powerless to the situation and the way that I feel, instead of accepting and allowing myself to take responsibility for the way that I experience myself.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I am completely responsible for the way that I experience myself, and when I 'play' the victim, I am abdicating my self-directive principle and actually participating in the perpetuation of abuse.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that by not standing up in the moment to stop abuse, I am in fact the origin of abuse as what I have accepted and allowed for many years already.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get so caught up in 'playing' the victim and 'hating' another for what I see, that I have not given myself the opportunity to stand up for another or myself and speak common sense here in the physical.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into anger towards another when I see another abusing.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into imaginations of hurting another that I perceive to be abusing.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that my abusive thoughts and imaginations are the same abuse that I am so against, yet I still accept and allow them.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see the hypocritical nature of wanting to abuse another that I see is abusing.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that by wishing to abuse another, because they appear to be bullying, I become the bully myself that I so much despised, and thus accept and allow abuse to continue as it is still within myself.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that by hating and despising another, I am in fact hating and despising a part of myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that through my hate and spite towards another, I create self-hatred and start the process of self-abuse.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the energetic pattern of hate and spite within myself when seeing another appearing to be a bully in self-interest to apparently make themselves feel powerful and better about themselves.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame another for the way that I experience myself, instead of accepting and allowing myself to take self-responsibility for the way that I feel in the realization that I am the ultimate creator of my own experiences within myself. Within this , I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the character of 'vicitmization' and 'powerless', in the belief that the way things are unfair, not taking any responsibility for the way things are.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist standing up to someone that I perceive to be a bully, in the fear that I will be the newest target of abuse for the bully, and will experience inferiority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the thought of 'being the newest target for a bully, and will be dominated and be made to experience inferiority'.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of 'being the newest target for a bully, and will be dominated and be made to experience inferiority', and the negative emotion of fear. Thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the thought of 'feeling less than and Inferior to another person.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of 'feeling less than and inferior to another person', and the negative emotion of fear, thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand, that when I accept and allow inferiority to exist within myself as compared to another, I am in fact opening the door of opportunity for abuse and manipulation of another to occur, to make them feel the inferiority that I felt.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to stand here in the moment as breathe in the stopping of abuse/manipulation towards another.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that the bully was most likely at one point bullied themselves and is now 'acting' IN-FEAR-iority, subjecting others to the abuse that they had accepted and allowed within themselves.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personally when I see another talking loud and fast at me and appearing to be angry in what I perceive to be a bully-like manner that is abusive.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be distracted by taking personally the tonality and directness that they speak to me in, instead of accepting and allowing myself to focus on the words that they speak, as the words are the actual practical part of the communication.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I am distracted and take personally the tonality that is used to convey the message, the actual communication within the words are lost, and the communication will break down.



I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I take the tonality of another personally, I am in fact accepting and allowing the same energy to manifest within myself that the speaker had accepted and allow, thus perpetuating the cycle of using unnecessary aggressive tonalities to proliferate.

No comments:

Post a Comment