____________________________

____________________________

Sunday 9 February 2014

Day 48 - Bullying in the office place (part 3)




For context refer to:


When and as I see myself go into judgment of another, that I perceive to be an office bully, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am. - I see/realize/understand that I have not placed myself in the shoes of the person that I perceive to be a bully, and do not fully understand the mechanism behind why they may be acting the way that they are. I see/realize/understand that when I judge a bully, I am in fact judging and separating a part of myself from myself. I see/realize/understand that when in judgment, I remain separate from that suppressed part of myself, which allows the bullying to keep on continuing. I see/realize/understand that by stopping judgment and separation from the bully, and placing myself in their shoes, I will be able to effectively support the bully to stop any abuse. - I commit myself to stop any judgment in the moment of someone that I perceive to be a bully, so that I can help effectively support that person to eventually stop. I commit myself to not take things personally and place myself in the shoes of one that I perceive to be a bully in the realization that people aren't just born to be 'bullies'; they are shaped through various experiences in life.

When and as I see myself go into a form of anger, hatred and spite towards someone that I perceive to be a bully, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am. - I see/realize/understand that within the anger/hatred/spite, I am opening the door to being that in which I despise (which is the bully). I see/realize/understand that when I react in anger, I am showing myself that I am being self-dishonest, and not see/realizing/understanding that I am or have in fact been a bully/tyrant to others. I see/realize/understand that when I hate another, I am in fact hating a part of myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from. I see/realize/understand that reacting in hatred/anger/spite will actually contribute to prolonging the bullying even more, because then then the energy between myself and the bully will charge up, to bring us to a point of severe consequence. I commit myself to stop in the moment and breathe, until the anger/spite/hatred has dissipated, and I am present in the physical and self-directing again. I commit myself to remain stable in the moment, in order to support myself and another in avoiding any unnecessary consequences. I commit myself to investigate any further reactions that I may have around a percieved office bully, and investigate where in my life, I may have been one myself.


When and as I see myself starting to 'play' the victim, in believing that I have been 'wronged', I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am. I see/realize/understand that when I 'play' the victim, I abdicate my self-directive principle and give away my power to direct the situation in a way that is best for all. I see/realize/understand that playing the victim is cowardly, and is used as an excuse in not standing up for what is best for all. I see/realize/understand that 'playing' the victim is done in self-interest in order to avoid taking self-responsibility in an attempt to villianize the apparent bully, which has consequences in further alienating them and ultimately perpetuating the bullying. I see/realize/understand that playing the victim actually blames the bully for the way that I feel, instead of accepting and allowing myself to take responsibility for the way that I feel. I commit myself to immediately stop any self-victimization in the moment and take responsibility for the way that I feel. I commit myself to support myself to remain here in the moment to help effectively direct the situation and ultimately stop the cycle of office bullying.


When and as I see myself go into fear of being the next target of a bully if I stand up in the moment, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am. - I see/realize/understand that acting in fear is something that a bully can feed, and gives permission to a bully to continue on abusing. I see/realize/understand that not standing up in a moment, because of fear, shows myself to myself how I have actually abdicated my self-directive principle. I see/realize/understand that when I stand up in the moment and stop the fear, I will be able to communicate effectively to the bully that this type of behaviour is not okay. I see/realize/understand that accepting and allowing fear separates myself from the bully in the moment, preventing me from effectively communicating to the bully that this bullying is not acceptable. - I commit myself to stop any fear in the moment of being in the cross-hairs of a bully and remaining here, to effectively direct the situation in a way that is best for all in the moment. I commit myself to stop the acceptance and allowance of the perpetuated cycle of abuse and stand up in the moment in what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment