____________________________

____________________________

Friday 11 April 2014

Day 60 - Winning!


I was looking back at a memory where I was in a situation where I thought that I could be taken advantage of. I had something in my possession that, in hindsight was not very valuable, but at that time I cherished and was scared to lose it.

In this situation, I didn't trust this other person and the people that they were with, and thought they were going to take this object away.

The order of the pattern looking back is as follows (and I can see now that this is a very common pattern among most everyone in the world):

1) I feel good having this object in my possession
2) Some people 'I don't know 'come around and express interest in this possession
3) I immediately go into fear of loss and distrust them, believe they will take it from me
4) I believe now that I am in competition with this other person or group to ultimately end up with the possession.
5) I believe that whoever ends up with possession is dominant and more powerful (ultimately better).
6) I strategically make a decision/move that I believe helps me keep the possession
7) I believe that I have done something clever and feel dominant and more powerful
8) I occupy myself thinking about how clever and dominant I am, over and over.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust a guy that I ‘didn’t really know very well’.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that in not trusting another, I am showing to myself that I don’t trust myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the thought of ‘the guy I don’t really know taking advantage of me, and claiming dominance over me by taking my little baggy of weed’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of ‘the guy I don’t really know taking advantage of me, and claiming dominance over me by taking my little baggy of weed’, and the negative emotion of fear, thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that by going into fear of another taking dominance over me, I am in fact actually giving permission to the mind to have dominance over me in accepting and allowing fear and distrust towards another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed separation to exist between myself and people that I don’t know and that I judge as unstable, instead of accepting and allowing myself to remain here and assess a situation, the risks and the consequential outflows of making certain decisions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label and judge another person as untrustworthy and abusive, when I actually haven’t seen them doing anything abusive.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that the self-interest that I apparently see in another person is really the self-interest that exists within myself as it is reflected back to me in the interpretation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need to be in competition with another person and so must stay one step ahead of them, and come up with ways to strategize to beat them.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that being in competition with someone, is telling me that I am simply in competition with myself.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when being in competition with myself, I will always just end up fucking myself over and limit myself to internal/external conflict, instead of realizing the potential of equally working together with another as myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the thought of making a strategic move that seems to better my position in comparison with another in competition, and the positive feeling of power and control, by accepting and allowing myself to define power and control within the thought of ‘making a strategic move that gives me the impression that I have moved myself into a less compromising position in comparison with another in competition, outside and separate from myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to delude myself that into thinking that by ‘being in a better position’ from the starting point of self-interest, that I am reaching a point of control and power in my life, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that the mere fact of comparing myself to another, not trusting them, and then being in competition with them as myself, I have in fact given up freely my power and control to the mind through participating in these energetic pre-programmed loops/cycles/patterns.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to take back my self-directive principle, through stopping the fear of others, through stopping comparison and competition with another, and instead getting to know another as myself, in the realization that we are in fact one and equal.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that the conflict I may have with another person is the reflection of internal conflict and separation that exists within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the reaction of 'feeling good' when I perceive myself to be in a more dominant position where I know I am protecting my object, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that I when I 'feel good' about reaching an apparent point of domination, it is actually the point when the mind 'feel's good' because it has reached a point of total domination over the physical body in possession.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to replay a moment over and over where I believe that I made a clever move to place myself in a position of dominance, re-enforcing and validating the imaginations dominance.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I re-enforce a memory by thinking about it over and over replaying it in my mind, I am re-enforcing the chains from myself to that memory, and building an addictive and unhealthy obsession towards the feeling that the memory has attached to it, which will eventually have consequences of seeking to live out or replay that memory, in spite of the abuse towards another that it may cause.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that replaying a 'good' memory over and over in my mind, will only serve to limit both my awareness and definition that I have placed upon myself, which will in turn serve to alienate myself from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment