____________________________

____________________________

Thursday 12 September 2013

Day 12 – New Puppy!




 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the thought of ‘the new dog’ and the positive feeling of happiness, by accepting and allowing myself to define happiness within the thought of having a second dog.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I hide the fact that I want this new dog, because I believe that I will be happier, showing myself that I have a fear of being un-happy.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attempt to hide away from my un-happiness, because it is not in self-interest and charging of energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the thought of ‘feeling shitty about my life, for the rest of my Life’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of ‘feeling shitty about my life, for the rest of my Life’, and the negative emotion of fear, thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that my apparent ‘un-happiness’ is through my own acceptances and allowances.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that in my un-happiness I am experiencing myself as who I have accepted and allowed myself to become.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the thought of ‘being miserable’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of ‘being miserable’, to the negative emotion of fear, thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to apparently be miserable instead of accepting and allowing myself to remain in the moment as the expression of who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the thought of ‘my new dog playing and being quiet’, and the positive feeling of happiness, by accepting and allowing myself to define my happiness within the thought of ‘my new dog playing and being quiet’, outside and separate from myself.

When and as I see myself go into ‘happiness’, when the thought of my new dog comes up, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am.

I see/realize/understand that I place limitations on myself when I define my happiness within the thought of 'my new dog'.

I see/realize/understand that within that thought and by accepting and allowing the positive feeling of happiness, I am separating myself from here and the physical and am blinding myself to who I have become.

I see/realize/understand that a dog is not a possession, and is a living being that needs care to live, and when I define my happiness within the  thought of him, I am separating myself from him as the being that he actually is in the physical.

I see/realize/understand that I am accepting and allowing these thoughts and feelings of happiness, so that I can feel better about myself, which is in pure self-interest.

I commit myself to stop the thoughts and feelings of happiness in self-interest and sort myself out for what is best for all.

I commit myself to stop using thoughts and positive feelings about my new dog to hide myself away from myself, so that I can avoid the shit in my life that I have accepted and allowed.

I commit myself to really investigate the shit in my life

I commit myself to do what is best for my new dog and all and remain in the moment as the expression of who I am, to support and assist his physical body in whatever he may need, as I would treat him the way I would like to be treated.

I commit myself to stop the narrow definition of my happiness within the thought of having a new dog.

When and as I see myself go into fear of going back into un-happiness because I refuse to hide my un-happiness anymore, I stop and I breathe, and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am.

I see/realize/understand that the energy of feeling un-happy will eventually pass, as it is simply energy.

I see/realize/understand that there is a certain amount of energy that will need to pass, and when fear only creates a new layer that masks this initial negative energy.

I see/realize/understand that the actual experience of un-happiness does not having anything to do with fear.

I see/realize/understand that I resist being happy, because I am of the mind, and the un-happiness is going against self-interest

I commit myself to stop creating new masks/veil’s over the negative energy within myself by stopping the fear within myself of being un-happy for un-known amount.

I commit myself to face the negative energy that I have accepted and allowed within myself and to stop self-interest and do what is necessary in what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment