____________________________

____________________________

Friday 13 September 2013

Day 13 - Fear of being alone



 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the thought of ‘our house going back to only having 1 dog again’. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of ‘our house going back to only having 1 dog again’, and the negative emotion of fear, thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and  allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when we only had 1 dog in the house, instead of 2, the actual experience didn’t actually resemble anything close to fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I would feel ‘lonely’ if we didn’t have any dogs within our house.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I am always alone, and that there are many times where I am in a situation where I am in fact alone, yet don’t feel lonely, because I am always with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base the decision of getting a new dog on the fear of being lonely or of my dog being lonely, in self-interest, instead of accepting and allowing myself to base the decision on whether or not it is best for the dog and for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow the direction of the mind’s suggestions that I will be un-happy if I don’t have this dog, in self-interest, instead of accepting and allowing myself remain here and make a decision that is based on practical considerations, such as whether or not I will be able to support this dog to have a life as I would like to have.

When and as I see myself go into the fear of being lonely if I don’t have a dog or my partner in my life, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am.

I remind myself that I was born alone and will die alone, and at many times will apparently be alone with myself and will be okay in those moments.

I see/realize/understand that I am always with myself at all times, Al-One, and it doesn’t matter which ‘specific’ people I am with because I am always here with myself.

I see/realize/understand that the biggest consideration should be whether or not another will be supported to have a life in which I would like for myself.

I see/realize/understand that the only time I have a problem with being alone, is when I 'think' and fear that I may be alone forever.

I commit myself to stop the fear of being alone and show myself how I am actually alone with myself most of the time.

I commit myself to stop the making of decisions in the fear of being alone.

I commit myself to make decisions here, that are not based in self-interest, and in fact based on what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment