____________________________

____________________________

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Day 10 - Happy Go-Lucky Character Self-Corrective Statement



 

When and as I see another in a state of scatteredness, where it appears that it is hard to find the words for something, and they are not being clear and directive, and I start to go into a state of judgment, towards them, seeing them as less than, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am.

I see/realize/understand that I am actually looking at a part of myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from, and when I go into superiority in comparison with this person for them not being fluent in their communication, I actually accept and allow fear and inferiority to exist within myself and will judge face this later on, as I have created it through separation in that moment of judgment.

I see/realize/understand that I have the exact same moments where I can’t gather myself together, or am in some kind of emotional state that I have created through self-interest where I am scattered.

I see/realize/understand that I am equal to and one with the tone of voice that I may hear in another, as it is my perception of how that person is talking that I perceive, which comes from myself.

I commit myself to stop the judgment of a stutter, or the tone that a person might speak with and remain here to support them as I would like to be supported.

I commit myself to support that person as I would like to be supported, by being patient in the moment, and listening to the specific words they are speaking in the moment, instead of the tones of voice or any stutters I hear.

When and as I see myself in an emotional state where I am scattered, things are foggy and I fear others around me are starting to see me as this fog and not someone that is sharp and important, I stop and I breathe, and remain in the moment as the expression of who I am.

I see/realize/understand that in the moment of fogginess and state of disarray, I am still here, even with the state that I am in.

I see/realize/understand that I have created the state that I am currently in through my own acceptances and allowances.

I see/realize/understand that by going into the character of ‘happy-go’lucky’ to ‘try and pull the wool over others eyes’ so that they won’t see this state I am in, I am actually in fear of others changing their opinion of me, and when I am in this fear, I proliferate separation and abuse and prevent my own self-change to what is best for all.

I see/realize/understand that in believing that in trying to pull the wool over other people’s eyes, I am actually pulling the wool over my own eyes and only deceiving myself only moving further and further away from the truth of myself.

I see/realize/understand that others that I see as wise/important or not wise/important are simply parts of myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from, and am therefore equal to and one with them.

I commit myself to remind myself in those moments where I am foggy, and things are not clear that I am still here, and that I have created this experience of myself through my own acceptances and allowances.

I commit myself to support myself to do what is best for all, by stopping the actions of the happy go-lucky character, and remain here in the moment to face my own creation of myself.

I commit myself to stop the fear in the moment of others judging me as less than and feeling awkward towards me, by reminding myself of my breathe and grounding myself to  the physical world I live in through feeling my fingers and toes.

I commit myself to support myself to stop the fear of others judging me as less than for not being wise/important by stopping the valuing of others in how wise/important I perceive them to be, and realizing that all that is in this world as the physical is of equal value.

No comments:

Post a Comment