____________________________

____________________________

Thursday 15 August 2013

Day 5 – Being unshakeable for life




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand in a form of unshakeability for life day in and day out.

I forgive myself that  I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that being unshakeable within oneself means being the self-directive principle at all times and doing what is best for life here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stop standing here as life as what is best for all, so that my self-interest can be full-filled as the mind and consequences can be perpetuated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the consequences that I create for myself and others in my world will just go away if I ignore them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify not being unshakeable in the face of self-interest by deluding myself into believing that there will be no consequences for myself and this world if I don’t stand for life in every moment and every breath unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to gift to myself the opportunity to life through standing unshakeable in the wake of self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to time and time again choose self-interest over gifting life to myself through standing unshakeable in what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought ‘things seem well and stable at the moment, so I can probably take a break from being self-directive and self-honest’.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that in even allowing this thought as my beingness, shows how I am still of the mind and not in fact being self-directive or self-honest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for an end to all of this ‘work’ of self-honesty, self-movement in writing, instead of seeing/realizing/understanding that in looking for an end to all of this is in fact myself paving the way for me to give up.

When and as I see myself starting to give in to self-interest through preferring ‘not to write myself to freedom’, instead of being the self-directive principle and honoring life and doing what must be done in the moment.  I stop and I breathe, and move myself in all moments to do what must be done.

I see/realize/understand that the only choice in this matter is to do what is best for all and in moving myself to self-honesty and the self-directive principle I am making a choice for life.

I see/realize/understand that when I accept and allow self-interest to halt my movement, I am not life and am simply caught within my own mind, which will result in consequences.

I see/realize/understand that the belief held where consequences will just go away or not form if I ignore them, is in fact a fail-safe creation of the mind designed to delude me into justifying giving in to self-interest that will only serve the mind in the end in the acceptance of the abandonment of life.

I see/realize/understand that holding the belief that ‘if I’m okay, then everything else is okay’ and I don’t need to move myself shows that I am in a state of brainwashing I have and how I am not life at all, because the reality is that no one is free, until all are free.

I see/realize/understand that when I look for an end to all of the writing, self-honesty, moving and pushing myself for what must be done for what is best for all, I am creating a nice trap for myself in allowing myself to indulge in the illusions of an end to self-honesty and the self-directive principle in what is best for all.

I commit myself to stop all thoughts surrounding the being of self-honesty and self-moving in what is best for all, and instead remain here in breath pushing until all are free.

I commit myself to move myself unshakeably in what is best for all, until are free.

I commit myself to always make the choice for life and standing as the unshakeable life that is here.

I commit myself to always stand unshakeable for life in the wake of self-interest eternally and move myself in all moments to do what must be done.

I commit myself to wake up and stop the belief that consequences for life will not manifest if I ignore them in the realization that this thought/belief is not life and was simply created as an excuse to justify why I should not move for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment