____________________________

____________________________

Thursday 22 August 2013

Day 7 - Losing Control and Stability




I feel dizzy/malaise sometimes when I eat certain foods or drink things.
When I do feel dizzy and I am around others like at work or my partners family, I feel almost a bit of panic because I feel like I am not being myself in that moment and that I am scaring another or they will now have a different impression of me as this weaker-than type person.  So then I start to become 'entertaining' to them by taking on this happy go-lucky type of character, so that they laugh and feel comfortable, all in a manipulative and deceptive way, although I’m not sure if I have pulled the wool over their eyes. 

In that moment before I put on this character, it feels like I’m lost in those moments and will lose control over myself and how I perceive things.  I usually have such a clear state of mind and can comprehend my world in stability.  When my mind is clear, I usually can read people really well, and I have knowledge and information or some kind of insightful thing about a topic at the tip of my tounge.  But when I am dizzy/malaise after eating certain foods and drinks, everything just becomes so scrambled and I don’t explain something properly to someone so they can understand it, and it’s hard to listen and pay attention, and I end up just trying to keep control of the situation by being a clown.  I smile a lot and I laugh and I try to get others ‘riled’ up in that moment mostly so they don't notice that I feel dizzy and confused.


I really try to hold it together, but I really don’t like this situation, as I feel like I’m about to do something completely out of the ordinary and say or act or do something, completely out of character and crazy, so I try and hold it all together and fight my way through the situation to keep it together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment