____________________________

____________________________

Sunday 2 March 2014

Day 51 - Imagining Hollywood and the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous (Part 3)




For context check out.
Day 49 - IMAGINATIONS of the Hollywood Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous

Day 50 - IMAGINATIONS of the Hollywood Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous (part 2)

This blog will be dedicated to self-corrective and self-commitment statements to be walked from here forward until a world that is best for all has been created.

When and as I see myself start to go into imaginations of Hollywood and what it would be like - I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am. I see/realize/understand that by going into glitzy imaginations of Hollywood, I am in fact masking the actual reality of both Hollywood and the world around me, through the mind, and am thus contributing to the epidemic of abuse towards those struggling with hunger, through apathy and distraction. I see/realize/understand that by going into imaginations, I am in fact choosing to turn away from reality here and a part of myself that exists, yet don't want to face. I see/realize/understand that my imaginations of Hollywood are not what Hollywood is actually like, and have only created these images through past portrayals of Hollywood in movies that are not in fact based on actuality,and are portrayed in such a specific glamorous way to cater to the imaginations of those this wished to be fueled to escape reality and the responsibility that comes with it. I see/realize/understand that movie and television studios have a vested interest in which parts of Hollywood are portrayed and how, and so may not in fact show the true nature of what Hollywood is, because it doesn't align with bringing in profits.  I commit myself to stop any imaginations of Hollywood and the glamorous/sexy lifestyle I imagine it to be. I commit myself to focus on what is here as reality and take the time that would have been spent fueling the imagination of the mind and do something that is best for all, such as writing myself to freedom or participating in the Living Income Guaranteed group or doing something that is practically needed in my life. I commit myself to stop the belief of what Hollywood actually is, based on the limited amount of images that I am able to see, in the realization that a movie and television studios have a vested interest in preventing people from stepping back stage, in order to convince the average person to believe something is more glamorous than what it actually is.

When and as I see myself moving to fuel the imaginations I have of Hollywood by surfing the web or channel flipping trying to find shows or read stories of the rich and famous - I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am. I see/realize/understand that every moment I fuel the mind and its imagination, is an abdication of self as I am giving into an addiction of seeing that which is apparently beautiful and sexy. I see/realize/understand that the fueling of the imaginations through addictively feeding the mind with scanadalous and glamorous stories build on the ever increasing consequence by keeping myself apathetic to the slow self-destruction of my own life and that of the life of others. I commit myself to make the decision in the moment to stop fueling the imagination of what a lifestyle is like to live, through a picture representation of it, and instead do what is best in the moment until a world that is best for all has been created. I commit myself to stop channel or web surfing looking for the lifestyles of the rich and famous, and move as the self-directed principle in what is best for all.   I commit myself to stop participation in the Hollywood fantasy and instead place my focus on what is here in the moment in what is practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment