____________________________

____________________________

Thursday 2 January 2014

Day 30 - A Pacified Life (Part 2)






Self-forgiveness statements to assist and support myself to be the self-directive principle and move in what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that their is only so many hours in my life, and when I sit pacified, locked into a zombified state looking for my next energetic ‘fix’ through a video game or youtube video, I am actually giving away myself to self-interest and becoming part of the problem of ignorance that currently is an epidemic throughout the world and creates abuse and suffering for others.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that as I am afforded the luxuries of ‘time off’ from work, I am also afforded the ability to help change the system to that which is best for all, as I in fact am a functioning part of the current system, equal to and one with it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my self-directed will to stop participating in the pacification of myself through drifting away into videogames and youtube videos that serve nothing more than to distract myself away from what’s really going on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is ‘hard’ and ‘difficult’ to stop participation in distractions, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realizes/understand that it only takes a single breath and a simple decision to stop participation in the distraction.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to gift myself the self-directive principle in what is best for all and make the decision in every moment to do so in a single breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a resistance to something in myself to actually limit me from doing that activity, instead of accepting and allowing myself to walk-through this resistance using my breath and self-will.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question the internal voice (inner child?) that suggests certain activities, as if these suggestions need not be questioned because they come from within.



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that the internal voice almost always acts in that particular character’s own self-interest as the character that it represents.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to evaluate the suggestions from the voice of the inner character to see if it in fact does represent what is best for all in every moment.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that in accepting and allowing the limitations imposed by ‘resistances’, I am in fact limiting myself to the narrow confines of a pre-programmed life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to push through resistances to do certain things, such as participating in my own process to re-birth self from the physical in a way that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that the process of re-birthing life from the physical tests the will of self to do what is best for all, and shows the current extent into which I am pre-programmed in self-interest, because if I were not programmed in self-interest, I would not have resistances within myself and my world would not have the manifested consequences that it currently has.  

No comments:

Post a Comment