____________________________

____________________________

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Day 36 - Fear of uncomfortable situations






In the previous post, I talked about an encounter with a co-worker, where I felt uncomfortable about the whole situation, and so first of all quickly judged the person for being less than and somehow ‘just not quite right’, and then hoped that I didn’t have to ever cross path’s with him again.  In the moment I was ‘snooty’ about the situation, and definitely not sympathetic, empathetic, understanding at all as to this other person, and why I felt uncomfortable in the moment.  I did not take into consideration that this person represents a mirror to myself, in the principles of equality and oneness, and is a part that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from.

Self-forgiveness statements:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that I am equal to and one with all others in this world, as I am made from the same earth, and are 99.9% genetically the exact same as all others in my world.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that all others in my world represent a part of myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from someone that I judge as being ‘different’ or seeminingly off, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that my judgment is based on a belief of what my own socially acceptable behaviour ought to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a person should not embrace in a handshake longer than 3 pumps, unless they share an important relationship, as defined by my own self-accepted and allowed beliefs of what it means to have an important relationship with another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into fear, when in a handshake for more than 3 pumps with another that I define as someone that I don’t share an important relationship with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define some relationships as more important than others, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that I am equal to and one with all in my world, and therefore am simply having relationships with only myself and there all relationships are equally important, and thus, none are more important.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to consider that it is possible that the other person holding my hand in a shake may have different acceptable social behaviours, and a longer embrace is quite normal to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the thought of ‘being trapped forever in a handshake embrace with someone that I am uncomfortable being around.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of ‘being trapped forever in a handshake embrace with someone that I am uncomfortable being around’, and the negative emotion of fear.  Within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand why it is exactly that I feel uncomfortable around this particular co-worker.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge this co-worker as less than for apparently being responsible for making me feel uncomfortable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself blame my co-worker for making me feel uncomfortable, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that I am ultimately responsible for my own experiences through what I accept and allow, and thus commit myself to taking responsibility for being uncomfortable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the social gestures of my co-worker as less than, and go into a feeling of fear out of my comfort zone, instead of accepting and allowing myself to remain stable and listen to the words that he speaks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into an uncomfortableness upon seeing that I ‘just don’t click with that other person’ and ‘were just not in sync with each other’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place limitations on myself by only gravitating towards people that I apparently ‘get along with’ or ‘feel comfortable with’, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that I am equal to and one with all in my world, and those that I feel uncomfortable around, may still show me a part of myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing a part of myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I most likely have made another feel uncomfortable in an encounter, for reasons that may have been outside of my control.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I may have made another feel uncomfortable, because I may not have felt comfortable in that moment within myself and was acting on ‘how I thought I should act in the moment’, instead of accepting and allowing myself to express myself as the expression of who I am in the moment.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to support myself to stop the uncomfortable feeling within myself and remain stable and here, when interacting with others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into fear, when believing that I just came into an ‘awkward’ situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define ‘pulling out of a handshake when another was not ready to do so’ as an awkward situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the thought of ‘having a so called awkward situation or being in a situation where I feel uncomfortable’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of ‘being in an awkard situation or a situation where I feel uncomfortable’, and the negative emotion of fear.

Thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment