____________________________

____________________________

Sunday 5 January 2014

Day 33 - Dealing with conflict with my partner (Part 2)

This is a continuation of Day 32 - Dealing with conflict with my partner (Part 1)...



After a night sleep, it’s easier to now reflect on exactly what happened with the fight/squabble that I had with my partner.

I see that the blame towards her has kicked up a notch. All which represents that which I have not accepted and allowed myself to take responsibility in myself for.

-         -  My partner is not stable and is thus sabotaging our relationship
-          - My partner is trying to manipulate and spite me, so that she can 'win' and be better


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the backchat towards my partner, instead of see/realizing/understanding that the blame within the backchat is actually a true depiction of myself that I have projected onto my partner, so that I can hide the fact of who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the projected blame towards my partner and allowed myself to whole heartedly believe it, instead of accepting and allowing myself to question the source of this backchat, and ask why this blame only comes when I am angry.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand why it is that I am angry and project anger and blame towards my partner in a moment, instead of accepting and allowing myself to investigate the source, and properly direct myself in the moment to a solution that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am equal to and one with my partner, and the way that I treat my partner will be reflected back onto me through manifested consequences in my world and reality.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to treat my partner as I would treat myself in the principles of equality and oneness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up my self-direction to emotions/feelings/thoughts/back-chat/internal conversations/imaginations/fears, instead of accepting and allowing myself to remain stable in the moment and direct the point accordingly in what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project blame and anger onto my partner, in order to hide a part of myself from my myself, instead of accepting and allowing myself to take responsibility for myself.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I was in fact not stable in the moment with my partner, when directing the point of conflict.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that the way I would like to be treated is to have a partner that is stable and moving themselves without being directed by emotions/feelings/thoughts/fears/imaginations/backchat/internal conversations.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I was in fact trying to manipulate and spite my partner, because I convinced myself that she was responsible for the shitty way that I felt in the moment.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I felt shitty in the moment because I took some things personally that she said in the moment.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that my own manipulation and spite towards my partner was ultimately to feel better about myself and 'win', so to speak. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attempt to ‘get back’ at my partner and try to make her feel the same shitty way that I felt.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand how destructive it is to my world to spite another person when you feel that they have ‘put you down’.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I believe that another is able to ‘put me down’, I am showing myself in fact how manipulated and controlled I am by my own mind, as I don’t even have directive authority over the way I feel, as if I’m just being tossed around in a cage, instead of accepting and allowing myself to make the choice of stability and self-directive principle over the way that I experience the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my partner was trying to ‘put me down’ and succeeded, instead of accepting and allowing myself to take responsibility for the experiences within my own life, in the realization that everything that I experience passes through the filter of the mind and am responsible for accepting and allowing this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take comments from my partner personal, instead of accepting and allowing myself to remain stable in the moment and taking back directive authority over the way that I experience this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment