____________________________

____________________________

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Day 44 - What is Anxiety (Part 4: Secrets to effective communication)




For Context Please refer to:




Self-forgiveness on misplacing my trust

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to misplace trust in something outside of myself such as 'hope' or relying on someone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to misplace my trust in knowledge and being able to have an answer for everything, so that I give the impression that 'I know everything' and 'am a worthy and valuable person/employee'.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to trust myself to be able to handle all situations here in the moment in the physical.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that having internal conversations, within my own mind, where I am defending my opinion of something to those superior to me, is a productive thing to do that will help me be more prepared when communicating with those people, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that having internal conversations actually separates me further from the person that I will be speaking/communicating to, as I see/realize/understand that I will sometimes skip certain information and details when talking to a person, because I believe that we have both covered the topic within my internal conversation.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that internal conversations within myself are created out of a fear of 'not being prepared to defend myself', and 'not trusting myself to be able to communicate my perspective effectively' and then being criticized for that.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I participate in the internal conversations, I am actually living and perpetuating the fear that internal conversations were spawned from.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I fear the thought of 'not being prepared for all questions, and then looking like an idiot in front of those that I judge as superior to me', I will actually manifest that fear through an accumulation of that thought.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the thought of 'not having an answer to a question from my boss, or not being able to explain my perspective effectively and then being criticized for it'.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of 'not having an answer to a question from my boss, or not being able to explain my perspective effectively enough for him to understand', and the negative emotion of fear. Thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to place myself in the shoes of my boss to see that he would prefer it if I was not in fear, and we could come to an understanding through discussion, instead of me being in fear, and not being able to come to an understanding.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I am here stable in the moment, not in fear, I am able to effectively communicate with other people so that they see my perspective and then are able to communicate back.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I am a great communicator when stable and here in the moment.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I support myself to stop internal conversations within myself, backchat, thoughts and anxiety before hand and trust that I will be able to communicate effectively in the moment, I am actually a great communicator.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to trust myself in the moment to communicate effectively as the expression of who I am.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed internal conversations, thoughts, backchat, anxiety, fear to sabotage the physical communication that I do.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that the best way to prepare for any type of physical communication, is to practice here in the physical free from thoughts.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that following the mind into back-chat, thoughts, internal conversation, anxiety is actually an abdication of my own self-direction, as I am now following the mind

No comments:

Post a Comment