____________________________

____________________________

Monday 6 January 2014

Day 34 - Dealing with conflict with my partner (Part 3)




For context refer to:

 Day 32 - Dealing with conflict with my partner (Part 1)

Day 33 - Dealing with conflict with my partner (Part 2)


 Below are self-corrective statements I am using to diffuse conflict within myself and my partner.

When and as I see myself participating within myself in blame (in the form of backchat/inner voices) and anger towards my partner, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am until the anger energy has dissipated. – I see/realize/understand that I am equal to and one with my partner, and when I am projecting blame and anger towards her, I am in fact hiding/suppressing my own actual self-dishonest nature of myself, which is equal to and one with that which I am blaming my partner for.  I see/realize/understand that the anger is based within a self-interest of the anger character which attempts to perpetuate and grow the anger energy to feed off, which has massive consequences for life as shown through conflicts of war and fighting etc...  I see/realize/understand that to direct the point effectively in that which is best for all, I must first diminish the anger through breathe, to get to a point of stability, and then from this point take responsibility for the blame that I project onto another as myself. – I commit myself to support myself back to stability through breathing and feeling my physical body until the anger has diminished within myself and has depleted.  I commit myself to look at and investigate the points that I blame my partner for and take self-responsibility for them in the realization that I have separated myself from these points of blame.  I commit myself to stop believing that the backchat comments that come up in my mind towards my partner are true.  I commit myself to question the origins of these backchat comments.  I commit myself to stop any and all anger/blame in the form of backchat / emotions / manipulation / thoughts in the realization that this will only perpetuate abuse and self-sabotage in the fueling of abuse and hatred.

When and as I see myself attempt to manipulate my partner into feeling bad, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am.  - I see/realize/understand that when I participate in the blame and attempt to ‘hurt my partner’ by getting them back or trying to make them feel how I would feel, I am only projecting the self-abuse within to my outside world and thus perpetuating abuse in my world.   I see/realize/understand that in trying to make my partner feel shitty, I am sabotaging my relationship with them, and destroying any amount of trust, as I cannot even trust myself in self-honesty.  I see/realize/understand that when I perpetuate the self-interested anger and spite through manifesting it into my outside world through manipulation, I am in fact manifesting the consequences towards myself that I am responsible for.  I see/realize/understand that I would not like to be spited, so why would I perpetuate abuse to someone else.  I commit myself to self-honestly identify manipulation to spite another person by asking myself the question of whether or not I am, in the  moment, and answering self-honestly.  I commit myself to support myself back to stability through breath and feeling the physical, in the realization that when I attempt to manipulate another through spite, it only serves to perpetuate anger/blame/spite/manipulation and thus ends up creating more suffering and abuse in the world.  I commit myself to stop in the moment and self-honestly ask myself how I would like to be treated if it were another that had the choice of manipulating and spiting me.  I commit myself to treat others as I would like to be treated, which includes the stopping of all spite or manipulation towards another.  I commit myself to take responsibility and investigate what the root cause is that has driven me into a state of needing to manipulate and get revenge through spite.      

No comments:

Post a Comment