____________________________

____________________________

Thursday 16 January 2014

Day 40 - 'Must be the best' Character (part 3)





For context please refer to:  


 Day 39 - 'Must be the best' character (Part 2)


 
When and as I see myself go into the comparison of myself to another, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am.  I see/realize/understand that I have an automatic tendency to go into comparison, because I have programmed this ‘habit’ within myself over time re-enforcing it as the apparent ‘who I am’.  I see/realize/understand that through standing in the self-directed principle in what is best for all, I can both challenge this program and ultimately delete it to live a life in what is best for all.  I see/realize/understand that when I go into comparison of myself to others, I automatically separate myself to that person and take myself away from what is really here.  I see/realize/understand that when I compare myself to another person in separation, I am actually comparing myself to a part of myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from, which is completely self-defeating.  I see/realize/understand that through this separation I open the door for a relegation of myself and others to a narrow limited definition of life that is actually abusive in nature.  I commit myself to support myself to stop any comparison that comes up in the moment, by first being aware of it and then stopping it wtihin myself through focusing on the physical breathe and touch.  I commit myself to support myself to see and keep track of all of the moments in a day where I do make comparisons of myself to another person, and then investigate these comparisons through writing/self-forgiveness/self-corrective application. 

When and as I see myself going into the judgment of another as less than or more than, because of their  apparent proficiency for the job that they do, I stop and I breathe, and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am, focusing on the physical and my breath.  I see/realize/understand that this valuing system of another person that I have created is based on the premise that life itself only has values unless it can serve my self-interests, which shows the currently accepted and allowed abusive programming of myself.  - I see/realize/understand that when I hold another or myself on a pedestal, I relegate the experience of myself to a very narrow picture representation of reality, that is not actually reality.  I see/realize/understand that when casting judgment on another, I am in fact casting judgment upon myself in separation of a part of myself.  I see/realize/understand that that what I see in others is a part of myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from.  I see/realize/understand that self-judgment is the most self-defeating / self-abusive things one can do to one-self.  I see/realize/understand that I contribute to the abuse in this world through my own abusive and detrimental judgments towards others.  I see/realize/understand that my definition of what it means to be ‘proficient at a job’ is only a narrow opinion, and does not take into consideration any physical practicality.  I see/realize/understand that new employees, that I judge as not proficient, are capable of doing a certain task or job at their utmost potential if given enough time to work at it. - I commit myself to support myself to stop the judgment of another in the moment through focusing on the physical breathe and touch to bring myself back to here in reality.  I commit myself to walk in the realization that I am equal to and one with another, and that they are a reflection of myself, showing me a part of myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from.  I commit myself to support myself to see and keep track of all of the moments in a day where I do make judgments of another person, to further investigate these judgments within myself through writing/self-forgiveness to eventually release the separation and abusive and walk and live that which is best for all eternally.  I commit myself to value all life as I would like to be valued myself in the realization that we are all equal and one within the physical of this planet.  


When and as I go into the fear of another ‘hating me’ because I don’t support an abusive system, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am.  I see/realize/understand that if I continually accept and allow any kind of fear, including the fear of someone hating me, I am accepting and allowing an abusive system within myself, which ultimately perpetuates an abusive system in my external world as well, so then I am in fact helping to support an abusive system.  I see/realize/understand that the only way to stop supporting an abusive system is to remove the abusive system within myself, which means to stop the acceptance and allowance of all fear/judgment/separation within myself.  I see/realize/understand that my interpretation of someone else apparently hating me for something shows the hatred that exists within myself as a part that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from.  I see/realize/understand that when I take this apparent hatred personally, I am in that moment abdicating my self-directed principle and given into the mind and thus contributing and supporting an abusive system.  I see/realize/understand that changing the current abusive system, entails standing in stability here in breathe for what is best for all unwaivering in the face of any apparent hatred, which is in fact the hatred that exists within ones self. – I commit myself to see/realize/understand that the hatred that I see, is  a part of myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from and that it must be faced to make any change that is best for all.  I commit myself to stand in the face apparent hatred of others in unwaivering stability, and to not ‘take it personally’ in the realization that it’s not personal and is just the systems way of protecting itself in self-interest.  I commit myself to stop the perpetuating the abusive system, through supporting myself to stop the fear of someone else apparently showing hatred towards me.  I commit myself to stand stable eternally as what is best for all in the face of any inner/outer resistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment